A quick guide to delisted products in SelluSeller.
- A product that you have marked inactive on a marketplace is called a “Delisted” product. Such product is not visible to customers on that marketplace and hence they cannot buy it.
- You can list such product on that marketplace again just by modifying its details and sending it back for listing to marketplaces.
- Click on 'Others' tab and then click on 'Delisted'. A list of all your delisted products appears.
- To view delisted products
- Go to 'Catalogue' tab, click on "cSKU"
Note: Delist/de-activate cSKU option is not available for all connected sales channel, the "Active/De-activate" option
may not be present for this case scenario.
Hope this answers your question.