A quick guide to connect Accurate accounting tool with multichannel selling management software- SelluSeller
Once you connect Accurate accounting tool with SelluSeller, the following will happen-
- When you create an inventory product in SelluSeller, the same product gets created in the Accurate system with the In-hand quantity of product in SelluSeller.
Click here to know how to create inventory product from SelluSeller.
Click Here to know how to create inventory products in bulk.
- To view the products in Accurate - Login to Accurate >> go to Stock and select Goods and Services >> you will get a list of all inventory products with Stock.
2. As per the default setting all 'Ready for pickup' orders will be created as 'Sales order' with 'Waiting on process' status on Accurate and once the orders are move to 'Delivered' state in SelluSeller then it will create 'Sales Invoice' with 'Unapproved/Outstanding' status on Accurate.
If products in the order are not present in Accurate, then system will create that product in Accurate with the In-hand quantity of product in SelluSeller.
Click here to know how to view new orders in SelluSeller.
- To view sales order/invoice in Accurate - Go to Sales >> Select Sales/Invoice
3.When a cancelled order gets synced from marketplace to SelluSeller and Accurate then status of respective sales order will be updated as 'Closed' on Accurate.
- To connect Accurate accounting tool with SelluSeller, your SelluSeller base country should be Indonesia.
- Post connection of SelluSeller and Accurate account, the orders and product from SelluSeller to Accurate will be synchronize in every 4 hours interval starts with 7AM (Jakarta Time).
- After 3 months / 90 days connection between SelluSeller and Accurate will be lost and you need to established connection once again.
- Your products & stock will continue to sync from Accurate Online to SelluSeller in real-time.
Hope this answers your question. Click here to sell better through SelluSeller.