GDEX Prime is fully integrated with Anchanto and can be configured for both OMS and WMS.
*Supported version of GDEX - v2
Integration with GDEX Prime is available for Malaysia only.
Pre-requisites to configure GDEX with Anchanto OMS or WMS
|Information Required||Expected Value |
|Account Number||To be provided by GDEX Account Manager/PIC|
|API Token||To be provided by GDEX Account Manager/PIC|
|Subscription Key||To be provided by Anchanto Customer Care Team|
|Insurance Order Value||Input order value above which insurance will be applied (any order amount equal to or greater than the input value in this field will have insurance auto-applied in GDEX system) or Keep it blank if insurance is not applicable|
Services and codes supported for GDEX Integration
While configuring the carrier in OMS/WMS, you need to confirm the required service code for your GDEX Prime account
|Service Name||Service code|
Delivery Service for GDEX Integration with Anchanto OMS/WMS
- Supports both local and cross border deliveries
Supports COD service
- Multi-parcel feature
- Multi-parcel is supported in Anchanto WMS only at the moment
- GDEX allows creating up to 2 shipments (packages) of single order in case of COD orders
- GDEX does not support multi-parcel shipment for Crossborder orders
- Following are the steps to enable the multi-parcel feature in Anchanto WMS
- Set the 'Quality Check Configuration' setting to Quality Check --> Packaging Material (Separate). This can be done at Anchanto WMS --> Warehouse Setup --> Warehouse Settings --> General --> B2C Order Settings --> Quality Check Configuration
- Select the 'Is Multi-parcel' checkbox at the carrier creation or carrier update page in Anchanto WMS.
Order Status Update for GDEX
The GDEX integration with Anchanto OMS/WMS supports the automatic updates of status between the platforms every 30 min.
Hope this article is helpful.
To know more about configuring GDEX in Anchanto OMS, click here. For more solutions, head on to our Knowledge Base. We are available for you 7 days a week! Just reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.