This module will help the user control and add more specific information in the selected time frame about:
Fixed And Onboarding Charges
B2C Order Charges
B2B Order Charges
1.Fixed and Onboarding Charges
- Allows users to select currency and billing cycle on daily, monthly or weekly basis.
- Allows users to set monthly billing charges along with calculating waived charges and tax.
- Allows users to charge one time charges such as Onboarding And Migration Charges along with bifurcations for Platform Onboarding Charges, Api Integration Support charges, Data/Orders Migration charges, Ui Based Order Creation charges and the Training To Use Platform charges.
- For any inbound done in the warehouse a Purchase Order (consignment creation) and GRN will be created and such a creation will be charged and billed respectively.
- Consignment charges will be applicable for every inbound PO/ASN created on WMS only once it is confirmed and submitted. If inbound consignment is cancelled from draft state these charges will not be applicable.
- GRN charges will be applicable for every GRN created against PO/ASN created on WMS only once it is confirmed and submitted. If GRN is cancelled from the draft state these charges will not be applicable.
2.1. Inbound Receiving Charges Based On Size
- The users will be able to produce bills for inbounding based on the size of the carton,pallet, container etc.
- There are some set parameters that will be available in the standard billing charges and will be available in the billing plan. However, users will have flexibility to add more receiving charges for e.g. Consignment Received - 20 Ft. Container (Palletized) or Consignment Received - 20 Ft. Container (Unpalletized Loose)
The standard Parameters are as follows:
- Consignment Received Less Than 10 Boxes
- Consignment Received Less Than Truck Load
- Consignment Received Truck Load
- Consignment Received 20 Ft Container Unpalletized
- Consignment Received 20 Ft Container Palletized
- Consignment Received 40 Ft Container Unpalletized
- Consignment Received 40 Ft Container palletized
- Consignment Received 20 Ft Container Stuffing
- Consignment Received 40 Ft Container Stuffing
Note: The charges are applied per container and the system will calculate the total amount based on the number of containers automatically
2.2. Inbound Receiving Charges Based On Cartons And Pallets
This bill is based on the total number of cartons, pallets and labour used for receiving the consignment specified by the receiver during the receiving state. The billing parameters for the same will be:
- Receiving Charges For Cartons
- Receiving Charge For Pallets
- Labour Charges
2.3. Inbound Receiving Charges based on Volume per CBM
- This charge is applicable per unit CBM for the total no. of units received in the consignment.
- CBM billing based on the number of inner packaging (boxes), outer packaging (boxes) received in the consignment (and not based on the units received in the box) and the number loose pieces received in the consignment if UOM is enabled.
- The inbound charges can be applied by volume, quantity, weight, fixed charges and by category and the billing parameters within these categories will be flexible.
Note: The charges are applicable per unit.
2.4. Inbound Consignment Other Charges
- These charges are applicable for the parameters such as, Consignment QC, Products
Tagging and Shelving/ Put Away charges.
These charges are per unit charges for the total no. of units received in the consignment.
Note: Product tagging charges will be applicable only if the user has printed product barcodes for number of units during receiving state.
3.1. B2C and B2B Order Processing Charges
The charges applicable for the billing parameters - Order creation, Shipping Label Fee and packaging material will be charged as per order, per carton and per unit respectively.
Note: The packaging charge will be applicable only if billing charge is not configured at packaging material
3.2. B2C and B2B Picking And Packing Charges
- The picking and packing charges can be applicable by volume, quantity, weight, fixed charges and by category of items.
- The picking and packing charges applicable by weight and quantity will have flexible billing parameters.
- Users can add multiple tiers and code will get auto generated with a suffix attached with alphabetic letters in the running series.
- All the billing parameters are charged based on per unit, cbm and kgs based on the sub categories.
- Order delivery charges can be standard or Express to calculate shipping charges for Domestic or International delivery orders.
The sub modules for the delivery charges will be as follows:
- B2C and B2B Standard Domestic Delivery Charges
- B2C and B2B Express Domestic Delivery Charges
- B2C and B2B Standard International Delivery Charges
- B2C and B2B Express International Delivery Charges
- B2C and B2B Delivery Charges Based On Location
- This charge can be applicable by weight or volume.
- By weight: Charges calculated based on the weight of the shipment. Delivery weight will be considered based on weight specified by the packer during packing. If order weight is not specified by the packer during packing then in this case weight will be calculated based on product weight available at product master.
- By Volume: Charges calculated based on the CBM of the shipment. Order CBM will be considered based on CBM specified by the packer during packing. If order CBM is not specified packer during packing then in this case CBM will be calculated based on product dimensions available at product master.
Note: The user will have the flexibility to add new tiers.
- To provide configurations to bill delivery charges whichever is the higher if selected both.
- If selected both, the user can specify billing parameters by weight and volume as well. The delivery charges will be applicable whichever is higher by volumetric or actual weight.
● For B2C and B2B Delivery Charges Based On Location, an option to select the country will be available in the drop down format.
3.4. B2C and B2B Other Charges
● The billing parameters for the miscellaneous order processing charges for B2C orders will be, Carding Note At Doorstep charges, Customer Pickup and Returns Collection charges.
Note: These charges will be charged on a per order basis.
● The billing parameters for the miscellaneous order processing charge for B2B orders will be, Price Tagging Charges, Security Tag Charges, Carton Label Charges and Documentation Charges.
4. Storage Charges
● Storage charges for Standard Storage Charges per Picking Location or per pallet location will be calculated based on the total picking locations or total pallet locations used to store customer standard products.
● Storage charges for Temperature Controlled Storage Charges per Picking Location or per pallet location will be calculated based on the total picking location and total pallet locations used to store customer temperature-controlled products.
● Storage charges for Holding Area Storage - Standard and temperature controlled storage is applicable to the products in the standard or temperature controlled holding area between the time when the shipment is received and put-away. This charge is applicable on a per day basis.
● Dunnage charges will be applicable CBM per month on the total storage utilisation in Warehouse.
We hope these features contribute to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.