Asia-Pacific | Europe | Middle-East
1. Stock Take Filter Improvements - WMS 3.0
- The Feature:
The stock take filter improvements feature enables users to filter and view location data based on the date range selected. It also allows users to auto-count SKUs while doing the counting on stock take, which helps to save time and increase efficiency. This user manual provides step-by-step instructions on how to use these features.
Applying the Last-Used Location Date Range Filter:
- To apply the filter, open the stock take screen, and select the “Create New Stock Take”.
- Select the "Last location used" filter from the dropdown.
- Select the date range from the available options, including 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months and All.
- The default date range is "All."
- Once you select the date range, the location would be displayed in the grid to do the stock take processing.
- On the stock take counting screen, select the rows you wish to auto-count.
- The bulk action "Count selected items" will appear, select this option.
- All selected items with zero quantity would be counted.
- Users can do the recounting of individual rows if necessary.
- To select a location where the item count is zero, users can select multiple locations with zero quantity and mark it as auto-count. So all line items with zero quantity will be marked as counted, instead of counting them individually.
- To view the location used in the last month, select the filter "Last location used" and choose a date range of 1 month.
The stock take filter improvements feature enhances the stock take process by providing users with greater control and increased efficiency. These features enable users to save time, enhance accuracy, and streamline the stock take process.
Web WMS Version : v 3.0.0
We hope this feature contributes to an effortless user experience for you.
In case of any queries, please reach out to us through any of our Helpline Channels.