- Go to Inventory Management -> Batch & Expiry Management -> Search.
- You’ve 3 options to Search: either Batch Number or Expiry Date or SKU.
Enter the value and you’ll get the search result In case searched with SKU and no result is displayed, then the mentioned SKU does not have Expiry Management enabled.
- Click on the Edit option under the Action column on the right of the respective Batch Number/SKU.
- You’ll get the pop-up as below:
- Enter the expiry date by clicking on the text box next to Expiry Date and navigating through the calendar that’ll appear. Click on Confirm.
- Expiry Date is now updated for the SKU and the selected Batch Number.