To update batch numbers for SKUs with enabled Batch and Expiry Modification in Anchanto WMS 3, follow these steps:
- Log in to Anchanto WMS 3 and navigate to the "Adhoc action" on the left panel of the menu.
- Select "Modify Batch and Expiry."
- Choose the name of the company from the drop-down menu.
- Select the SKU or product name from the available options in the drop-down.
- Multi-select the batch number and expiry date for the SKUs from the drop-down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Update the batch number and expiry date for the SKUs using the text input field provided in the instance below.
- Provide a reason for the update and confirm to save the changes.
- With the confirmation popup on the screen, the changes are reflected as expected.
By following these steps, you can successfully update batch numbers and expiry dates for SKUs with Batch and Expiry Modification enabled in Anchanto WMS 3.