- User Authentication and Access Control: The system prioritises security by providing distinct login portals for different user roles, including retailers, store managers, and warehouse super admins. This approach ensures that each user gains access only to the functionalities relevant to their role, safeguarding sensitive data.
- Visibility for Warehouse Super Admin: Warehouse super admins hold a pivotal role, as they are granted full visibility across the entire network. They can access information about all retailers and the stores associated with them, allowing for centralized oversight and management.
- Retailer / Store Management: Warehouse super admins and Seller Admins are empowered with the flexibility to efficiently manage both retailers and the stores linked to them. They can create and manage stores independently when necessary, providing a seamless and adaptable experience.
- Retailer Store Visibility: Retailers have access to a consolidated view of all stores associated with their account, enabling them to make informed decisions and monitor performance across their network of stores.
- Store Manager Access: Store managers are granted exclusive access to the inventory and operations of their specific store. This access ensures that they can focus on optimizing their store's performance without the need for broader administrative responsibilities.
- Consignment Order Creation and Management: Warehouse super admins, retailers, and store admins can efficiently create, manage, and process consignment orders for various products. This streamlined process enhances order accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Warehouse Approval for Store Consignment Orders: Warehouse super admins play a critical role in ensuring order accuracy and timely delivery. They have the authority to review and approve store consignment orders before shipping, maintaining quality control.
- Consignment Order Status Tracking: Retailers, store managers, and warehouse super admins can track the status of consignment orders in real time. This visibility enhances order management and fosters efficient communication.
- Stock Visibility: Both warehouse super admins and retailers have access to real-time stock availability data for each store and retailer within the network. Store managers can also view inventory specific to their own store, promoting informed decision-making.
- Inventory Access for Retailers: Retailers can conveniently access inventory information tailored to their associated store, enabling them to monitor stock levels effectively.
- Store-to-Store Product Transfer: Warehouse super admins and retailers possess the capability to initiate store-to-store product transfers, optimizing stock distribution and ensuring product availability where it's needed most.
- Return Stock Handling: Warehouse super admins and store managers can efficiently manage the return of excess or defective stock from their store to the central warehouse, maintaining inventory integrity.
- Inventory Replenishment based on Sales Orders: The system automates inventory replenishment for stores based on incoming sales orders, ensuring optimal stock levels and reducing the likelihood of stockouts.
- Offline Order Tracking: Retailers can conveniently track sales orders for their stores, even when offline, by bulk uploading orders. This feature enhances order visibility and management, regardless of connectivity.
The Retail Module's use cases are meticulously designed to address the complex needs of retail operations, from inventory management and order processing to user access control and efficient communication among stakeholders. This comprehensive functionality ensures a seamless retail experience across the entire network.
1. Login to WMS and Click on the switch icon. (This appears only to super admin and seller admin.)
2. Select Retail Store.
After the user chooses the retail store, they will be directed to the retail store module, where they will be taken to the "Retailers" section.
- Retailers have the flexibility to manage multiple stores associated with their accounts within the system. They can conveniently access and review the inventory levels available for each of these stores.
- Additionally, retailers can monitor offline orders, enabling them to take proactive inventory replenishment actions as needed.
- This comprehensive capability empowers retailers to efficiently manage their multiple store locations and ensure optimal stock levels for a seamless shopping experience.
1.1 The user can view the list of all Active retailers after selecting Retailers from left Panle.
1.2 The user can view all Active, Inactive, and Archived lists of retailers as created and managed by Seller Admin.
1.4 Users can also create Bulk Upload retailers from the list
- Select the Company
- Download the Template
- Add details in the Excel sheet
- Browse the file > select
- Click on Upload
- You can monitor the status of your bulk upload file in the "Bulk Activities" tab.
1.5 Super Admin / Seller Admin can also Deactivate or Archive the Retailers.
A retail store, also known as a physical store, is a physical establishment where businesses sell goods or services directly to consumers in a physical location
Within the store module, users can find a categorized list of stores, which are divided into three sections: active stores, inactive stores, and archived stores.
- Click on Add New Store
- A form will Follow to input Store Details. There are 2 cases:
- Create OWN Store: Users can create their own store by checking the 'Own Store' option.
- Create a store for RETAILER: To create a store associated with a retailer, the user must choose the retailer from the dropdown menu.
- Add the mandatory details and click on Save.
- Once it is saved, the user can find the newly created store in the list.
- For RETAIL Store
3.1 Consignment Order: A consignment order is a type of business transaction where a supplier (consignor) provides goods or products to a retailer (consignee) but retains ownership of the goods until they are sold to the end customer.
- Select the 'Orders' menu from left panel and view all consignement orders.
- Add any relevant comments and click "Confirm" again.
- After an order is generated, it enters a preliminary "draft" status. To proceed, the user is required to confirm the order, at which point it will be forwarded to the warehouse for approval
- After adding the comments select 'Confirm' order.
- When the order is dispatched to the Warehouse for approval, it will become visible in the 'Pending Approval' section.
- After confirmation, the order transitions to the Stock Transfer order stage within the warehouse, where it awaits approval by the Warehouse admin.
- Once the Warehouse admin approves the order, and the order processing begins, the Warehouse team will proceed with the order fulfillment process, which includes picking, packing, and dispatching the order. , users can access and monitor these orders within the 'In Progress' section. Here, users can also track the order status, whether it's in the picking, packing, or dispatch phase.
- After the order leaves the warehouse and is dispatched, it will appear in the 'To Be Received' status. Users can then choose the 'Receive' action for the order.
- When a user selects the 'Receive' option, a pop-up window will appear, prompting the user to input both the usable and unusable quantities.
- After the quantities are entered, the order will transition to the 'Completed' section, and the inventory will be updated accordingly.
- Any orders that have been canceled or rejected by the warehouse admin will be listed in the 'Canceled Orders' section.
3.2 Store-to-store transfer: A store-to-store transfer, often referred to as an "inter-store transfer" or "store transfer," is a process where products or inventory items are moved from one retail store location to another store location.
- Users can view the list of all Transfer orders in All orders section.
- When an order is initially generated, it will appear in the 'New' order section. Users have the option to either edit the order details or confirm it.
- Once the order is confirmed, it will be transitioned to the 'In Progress' section. Here, users can initiate the 'Ship' action to move the order from one store to another.
- Subsequently, the shipped order will be listed as a 'To be received' order within the consignment order section.
- Once the other store receives the order, it will be moved to completed orders in the Transfer orders.
- All canceled orders will be displayed in the 'Cancelled' order section.
3.3 Orders (Offline Sales Order):
- Offline orders in a retail store refer to the process of recording and managing customer orders when the store's point-of-sale (POS) system or online connection is temporarily unavailable.
- The order module pertains to managing offline orders generated from sales in our offline stores.
- Users have the option to perform bulk order uploads for specific stores, facilitating the tracking of orders linked to those stores.
- Once an order is successfully uploaded, the inventory of the items associated with the respective store will be automatically deducted to reflect the sale or allocation of those items.
3.4 Bulk Activities: The user can view the status of the bulk activities in the bulk upload section.
Inventory in the context of a retail store refers to the entire stock of products, merchandise, or goods available for sale within that store’s physical location.
- Users have the capability to access the inventory for all stores and can utilize filters to refine their view of the inventory.
- Users can view the Incoming, Usable, and Unusable inventory available for each store.
5. Account Settings
Within the Account Settings, the Team Members tab offers a comprehensive view of both active and inactive team members. You can manage your team by adding, deleting, deactivating, and editing team members directly from this tab.
To add a new user:
- Go to account settings and select ‘account’.
- Then navigate to Team members. Click on "Add New" and enter all the pertinent user details.
- Add basic details of the user and select the appropriate user role and click "Add User." An email will be sent to Email address.
- To deactivate and delete a user: To manage user status, scroll to the right and click on the diagonal arrow icon. From there, you can choose to either delete or deactivate the user as needed.
- To make edits to the team member details, navigate to the right and click on "Edit." After modifying the details, complete the process by clicking "Update User."
Note: Similar to the super admin flow there are following users with different operational accesses according the the business rules within the retail store management system.
A Retail Manager in the Anchanto WMS app is a user responsible for overseeing the management of retailers within the retail module. They can view and manage information related to retailers and their operations.
Retail Managers play a key role in maintaining a smooth flow of consignment and transfer orders and ensuring efficient retail operations while collaborating with other users and stakeholders.
The Store User has access to the following modules within the specific brand (L-1 from Super Admin):
- Retailer : View-only access: No Actions Button to Add or Edit new Retailer.
- Orders: Can create orders only for the Current Retailers and stores associated with the Retailers.
- Transfer Order: Write action only for the current Retailer Manager.
- Orders: Bulk Upload same as super admin against the retailer access.
- Inventory: User can view the inventory of the stores associated with the retailer the user
- Store: He can add a new store for the Same retailer and company.
- Team Members: Retail Manager has the authority to create or manage team members within the company. He can add a new Retail Manager, Store Manager, and Store User.
A Store Manager in the Anchanto WMS app is a user responsible for overseeing specific store locations within the retail module. They have the authority to create and manage stores, both for the company and associated retailers.
Store Managers also control store user accounts, ensuring effective inventory management, order processing, and day-to-day store operations.
The Store User has access to the following modules within the specific brand (L-2 from Super Admin):
- Retailer Module: Access is not available for store manager.
- Orders Module: Can create orders only for the Current Store and Warehouse.
- Transfer Order: Write action only for the stores falling under this management access.
- Orders: Bulk Upload same as super admin against the store access.
- Inventory: Users can view the inventory of own store.
- Store: View Only.
- Team Members: The store Manager has the authority to create or manage team members within the Store. He can add a new Store Manager and Store User.
A Store User in the Enchanto WMS app is an operational-level user responsible for executing tasks within a specific store location. They can create and manage consignment orders, handle inventory, and assist in order processing.
Store Users play a hands-on role in ensuring the efficient functioning of the store, from receiving products to managing stock levels.
The Store User has access to the following modules within the specific brand (L-3 from Super Admin):
- Retailer: Access not available.
- Orders : Can create orders only for the Current Store and Warehouse.
- Transfer Order: Write action only for the stores within the retail manager.
- Orders: Bulk Upload same as super admin against the store access.
- Inventory: User can view access to own store.
- Store: View Only.
- Team Members: View-only access.
- Consignment order creation and Management.
- Consignment order status tracking.
- View the stock availability against each store / Retailer.
- Store to Store product Transfer.
- Return stock from store to warehouse.
- Store inventory Replenishment based on sales orders.
- Offline (Sales orders at store) order tracking.
- Separate login for retailers and store managers/users.
- Warehouse approval process for fulfilment.