1. What is the purpose of introducing SKU scanning in the B2C packing page?
A: The introduction of SKU scanning in the B2C packing page is aimed at expediting the handling of orders with a single unit of a single SKU. It reduces the number of clicks required to complete the packing process and streamlines the entire process for these specific orders.
2. How do these enhancements improve packing efficiency?
A: These enhancements allow specific orders to be efficiently assigned to a picker who can place them in a single pick bin. The mandatory bin selection, SKU scanning, and automatic weight and packaging material assignment features significantly reduce the steps involved in packing, ultimately improving efficiency.
3. Can I enforce mandatory bin selection during packing?
A: Yes, you can. In the admin panel, there is a configuration checkbox to enforce mandatory bin selection during packing. This ensures that orders are accurately associated with bins.
4. How does SKU scanning work in the packing process?
A: Users can scan or manually enter SKUs to filter and update the order list based on the SKU. This simplifies the process of locating and handling specific items in the packing process.
5. Is automatic weight and packaging material assignment available for orders?
A: Yes, depending on the configuration settings, the system can automatically assign weight and packaging material for orders. This feature is designed to save time and ensure accurate packaging.
6. What is the benefit of persistent bin selection after packing an order?
A: After packing an order, the system retains the previous bin selection on the Pack -> B2C page. This allows for seamless scanning of the next order, further enhancing efficiency.
7. What are the Order Bin Scanning settings on Warehouse and Customer Level?
A: These settings involve making a specific setting called "Order Bin Scanning Mandatory (Picking and Packing)" available in both Warehouse and customer panel settings. Users can define whether pick bin scanning is mandatory or non-mandatory for both mobile and web.
8. How does disabling the Pick Bin Scanning option affect the picking and packing screen?
A: Disabling the Pick Bin Scanning option removes it from the picking and packing screen. This customization allows for greater control over the packing process.
9. What is the objective of introducing these enhancements and settings? –
A: The objective is to streamline the packing process, improve order association with bins, simplify SKU search, and enhance SKU visibility during picking and packing operations, ultimately improving efficiency.
10. How does SKU scanning enhance the packing process for single-unit, single-SKU orders? –
A: SKU scanning reduces the number of clicks required to complete the packing process, significantly boosting packing efficiency and speed for these orders.
11. What does the "Order Bin Scanning setting" offer to users?
A: This setting allows users to define whether bin scanning is mandatory or non-mandatory for mobile and web, giving them greater control over the packing process.
12. What information do B2B and B2C order processing reports provide? –
A: These reports offer a complete history of order processing, providing valuable insights and tracking capabilities for order management.