A quick step by step guide to manage all your product listings in SelluSeller.
In SelluSeller, you can easily manage your product listings in the Catalogue tab. To manage the products.
1) Login to SelluSeller and go to the 'Catalogue' tab. You can manage all your product listings there.
2) The Catalogue tabbed page enables you to do the following tasks:
- Manage multiple marketplaces
- Create product groups and kits
- List products in bulk
- Manage cross listing of products
- Manage bulk export/import of products
- Manage / update product Images
The Catalogue page also enables you to view the status of all your listings on all marketplaces. The products can have any of the following statuses:
- Live: Products that are live on marketplaces.
- Draft: Products for which only some details have been filled.
- Ready To List: Products that have passed the marketplace quality check and are ready to go live on marketplaces come under this category.
- Failed: Products that have failed to match the marketplace quality check standards due to reasons such as size or colour mismatch or whose details are not completely fetched come under this category.
- Under Review: Products for which the quality check process is in progress at a marketplace come under this.
- Delisted: Products that have been delisted or inactivated to make them invisible for customers on marketplaces.
- Conflicted: Products for which the ISKU and CSKU don't match during the process of fetching.
- Listing in Progress: Products that have passed the marketplace quality check but are yet to be listed.
- Prohibited: Products or brands that have been blacklisted by marketplaces.
- Deleted: Products that have been deleted.
Hope this answers your question.