A step by step guide to merge your inventory products in SelluSeller.
This option allows you to merge 2 different SKU's that belong to the same product. Suppose you have 2 marketplaces in SelluSeller, Lazada and Zalora and both have the same product listed with different SKUs (CSKU), but both are referring to same product & inventory. To merge different SKU’s,
- Select common SKU and click on the 'Action' button. Then click on the 'Bulk iSKU Merge' button.
- Select the common iSKU and click on 'Bulk iSKU Merge' to merge the selected products.
- To merge the inventory products in bulk, click on the 'Action' button and then 'Bulk iSKU Merge'
- Click on 'Download file' and update the details in sample file.
- To upload the same file, click on 'Upload' button and then 'Import'.
Hope this answers your question.