GDEX Prime is fully integrated with Anchanto OMS.
To configure/connect GDEX in Anchanto OMS, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Login to SelluSeller and go to the “Integration” module from the primary navigation bar.
Step 2: Select “Shipping Carrier Management” from the left panel.
Step 3: Select the 'SelluSeller Integrated 3PL' tab and click on 'Add 3PL Partner'.
Step 4: Search for GDEX, select and click 'Start integration'.
Step 5: Now fill up all the mandatory information (marked as *) and click on 'Connect'.
- Short Name: Assign a nickname to the carrier for easy identification. This is helpful in case, there are multiple accounts with the same 3PL.
- Account Number: This is available in the GDEX account.
- API Token: This is provided by the GDEX Team.
- Subscription Key: This is provided by the Anchanto Customer Care Team.
- Insurance Order Value: Input the order value above which insurance will be applied. If you do not wish to apply for insurance then you can leave this field blank and it will create all the orders without insurance.
Hope this article is helpful.
Click here to know more about GDEX Integration. For further assistance, fire up the live chat or write to us at email@example.com and we would be happy to help.