It is used to pack or enclosing products to prevent leakage and protect from breakage of items during shipping.
WMS allows you to add packaging material and track the stock quantity.
Packer can select the packaging material during processing of orders from warehouse.
Packing Material can be set as a Chargeable or Non- Chargeable. To capture packaging material cost.
Creation of Packing Material (Manual)
- Go to ‘Warehouse’ module and select the ‘Packaging Material’ from secondary navigation panel. Click on ‘Configure Material’ button.
- Fill up the details and click on ‘Configure Material’ button.
- After creation of the packaging Material, you’ll get the Success message.
Creation of Packing Material (Bulk Upload)
- Select ‘Bulk Upload’ to bulk create the packaging materials.
- A pop-up will appear and click on ‘Download’ button to download the sample template.
- Fill the details of storage bins as per the template and import to Wareo.
- You will be redirected to ‘Bulk Activities’ tab and will see the upload status.
Note: Error report gets generated if upload is failed.
- New Packing Material is configured.